rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu

Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu

Not all of Malate is terrible but large portions of it are very desperately poor and/or totally P2P focused at every nightspot. Some guys I know like that atmosphere, because its like picking pennies off of the ground. As I've repeatedly said, the Philippines doesn't require game, but compared to Malate, there is at least a level of difficulty. The only difficulty in Malate is finding girls at night who are not pro or semipro (actually that would be a real challenge). I'd also point out that in my view, having travelled to 45 countries, where its very poor (the DR, Haiti, areas of the PI and Thailand), the bright line test between pro and regular girl starts to break down. If you're a white foreigner, they often ask for money regardless - why wouldn't they - the annual income in the PI averages less than US$400. If you give her $20 or $30, that probably is a month's rent for many girls from Malate (for her and her family).

I would mentioned that getting girls to come visit you, middle classed girls, would likely be more difficult if you stayed in Malate. Strangely, in the middle of all the KTV and other P2P stuff, there is Robinson's Malate, a decent mall that has some upper class condos on top of it. I know of some guys with some wealth that stayed there as they could day game right outside the mall, find lower class (income) girls and easily bring them right upstairs.

Tondo is not an option for tourists. Its a war zone, sub-saharan africa level poverty in many parts.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread