rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minneapolis Data Sheet

Minneapolis Data Sheet

Quote: (02-14-2014 10:10 AM)Vuk Wrote:  

Nice data sheet. Any info on high-end venues? Also, prices on par with other major cities or less expensive? What time do places generally close? 2am? 4am?

Most places close by 2am, which is bar close. There's not much open after that unless you're looking at ihop or the like. Except most businesses to close by 9 or 10 on a week night and even earlier on Sundays.

High-end? In the midwest?

Jax Cafe would be one, there's also The Strip Club over in St. Paul. There's a relatively new restaurant called "Butcher & Boar" in downtown Minneapolis, but I haven't been there yet so I can't comment on it.

You might want to George & The Dragon over southwest. Otherwise you can try the Prohibition Sky Bar, or Manny's Steakhouse.

I totally forgot to mention The Chatterbox. They have two locations, but the one in St. Paul is actually better in my opinion. Fairly standard restaurant with abunch of microbrews on tap, but they also have tvs and old school video games at some of the tables for you to play. You can also check out games from a list of every board game you've ever heard of to play while you eat/drink. You've got to check it out with a couple friends if any of you come through.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread