rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

GC, that of course depends on the city and the location within the city. But at those prices you should be able to be without roaches, reasonable proximity to good areas. You'll still have noisy chinese neighbors who smoke in the building - you have to go way more upscale to avoid that. I think it lessens as you go more upscale, but 4000 isn't that upscale. 6000, like I pay, is another step up, but I still occasionally noisy neighbors, especially as some of the units in my apartment building are occupied by businesses (I didn't know this when I moved in, and I've now switched to a quieter floor). Also, if you can get a high floor it will of course cut down on traffic noise. Smoking in the hallways is another issue to deal with, Chinese men will seemingly smoke almost anywhere.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread