rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Simply put, China is a different standard of living, and often education, than the Philippines and Thailand. All the girls on these sites have gone through high school, all of them have a smart phone with internet access. Many of them are conversant to a degree in English, even if they may not be comfortable with the sound of their speech in English (or confident enough to try it). It's not surprising that with extensive opportunities to be on the internet with their phone (all they have to do is visit any coffee shop, and even 3G is not particularly expensive in China) and a real education, their better prepared to put up a decent profile. Pics can be tricky, as like some other countries' ladies, Chinese girls take a lot of "selfies" and unfortunately since Facebook is blocked in China, you have fewer opportunities to vet whether they look like they do in the Pictures. You can try moving the conversation over to QQ or to Wechat, but some people don't have many pictures on those, either. Its unlikely that you get fat girls, particularly in South China, so if the face looks good, you're probably in good shape.

Crippin, my first gf here basically worked all week as a professor at a local college, then would come to my apartment for the weekend. All we did was fuck and eat and sleep. Really, that was it. She didn't want to do anything else. I remember once, after getting get off a few times one afternoon, she had this dazed look on her face, sitting on my bed, naked. She turned to me like she was in a zombie trance and said one word -"Sex." My current gf has said too many times to count that all we do is have sex - its not a complaint in China to be sure, just a statement of fact. A lot of Chinese couples have sex once a week - so foreign men who outperform this standard get this kind of sex-god rep. Maybe you're bj gal was testing that to the limits. I've never received a bj in China while drinking coffee, so that's a new one.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread