rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

The first Chinese girl I banged in Shenzhen tried to fuck me to death. I stayed at her apartment we had a few drinks and banged. Soon as I nutted (on her face) We briefly towel off and I go back and lay in her bed. She goes down on me soon as I lay down. I get hard again we bang for a short time, a little less then 10 minutes I get soft (don't nut) and lay back down. She giggles then goes back down on me. We repeat this little game four times.... Finally I get tired of it, I just wanna sleep so I bang the shit out of her (I'm a hung guy and was taking it kind of easy at first cause she was so ridiculously tight) She is crying I am smashing her head into the top of her bed her ankles actually get caught up in her head board, I do this for about ten minutes shes crying the whole time. I stop and roll over and think to myself "Ha showed that bitch...I hear a sniffle then a giggle and she goes back down on me!!!!! I push her off the bed and tell her to leave me alone! She does.
We fall asleep and I wake up in the middle of the night, shes all pressed against me and its way to fucking hot for me to sleep. So I take her blanket and go to sleep on her big ass couch. She wakes up a little later and says shes freezing and wants her blankey. I say no its mine go to sleep, she ends up shivering and falling asleep crying "noooo my blankey please." Wakes me up in the morning hands me a menu and ask what I want for breakfast, I point to something that looks tastey she tells me to take a shower. I get out of the shower she hands me a coffee and proceeds to blow me until the food get there. She then feeds me the food, blows me to completion and calls me a cab and gives me cab money.
An that was my Chinese flag.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread