rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Second date with the Weixin girl, I'm gonna next her. I rented a hotel room in her district, having given her a song and dance about how I had a colleague staying in my apartment so I wanted to get out of there. I'm definitely uncomfortable enough that she works in my general neighborhood and my gf and I might run into her (unlikely but possible) - fuck I don't want her knowing where I live and potentially showing up.
We went to dinner across from the hotel, which incidentally was next door to her apartment building. She then left to meet her cousin and came back three hours later, which was really annoying. When she showed up, for the first bit of time, she acted like we hadn't even hooked up before, so I began to get irritated. Then she kept, between making out, saying Shui Jiao, which means sleep. After a while of this bs, she asked me to take a shower. Meantime, she's topless in the bed with her fantastic tits out, but her pants from her daytime outfit still on, and these things have snaps and buttons that must have been fashioned at Alcatraz. I take a shower, and when I come back, she's basically entirely asleep and unresponsive. I'm annoyed enough to stop trying, but I at least get her pants unbuckled but not off - a harbinger of more success to come. If I can get a hand/finger inside, 99/100 I'll close the deal. In the morning, I do exactly that, but she's putting up serious, not trivial resistance, and time is running out before she has to go to work. She jumps out of bed to take a shower, and then times up. Shutout, and I paid 300 RMB for the fucking hotel just to close this. The tits, as expected, tops in Asia. The rest of her is mediocre, and so I think unless a more favorable circumstance presents itself, I am deleting her from my WeChat. Risk/reward just isn't there.

What I really wanted to also mention is another very effective way to close in China- its worked well for me many times to get girls to come over to my place, and if you read this or other data sheets on China, you'll know that if you get them to come over, you're basically in.

Cooking - I know it sounds goofy to some of you, but its true. Chinese are basically food obsessed. Half the reason Chinese tourists are everywhere is so that they can try food from different countries. Chinese girls love men cooking for them, and a foreign man cooking for them, perhaps Chinese style food or even better, some Waiguo food they've never tried, is very hard to resist. It can be something totally normal and typical in your home country - for Americans, perhaps fried chicken (which I don't even eat) is a very good choice. There are lots of KFC's but I am talking about making homestyle fried chicken, easy, the ingredients are readily available, just google for a decent recipe. Cook for them, it gets them into your place, and once they're there, its almost in their mindset that they're staying over. And the vast majority of the time, regardless of the first half of this post, that leads to sex. You also only need to learn to cook one dish (I can cook quite well, so its no issue for me to make any number of things) if you're gonna use it as you go through different girls, so there's not much time investment.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread