rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

A brief update on the Weixin pickups…
The married woman looking (maybe) for NSA flaked entirely. I met the 23 year old, however, at a Starbucks in her neighborhood (Luohu, near Guomao station). She was more than 30 minutes late, and since she didn't look terrific (a middling 6) I though about bailing, but she kept texting me to apologize and say she was on her way.

The date was interesting primarily because the girl spoke zero english, and it gave me a real opportunity to see how much Chinese I have, and my ability to converse on a basic level. We went to an indian restaurant nearby Guomao station (a good place, called Bollywood, right outside Exit A if you're in SZ, check it out). I must say that with some assist from google (and when you use google translate in Chinese, make sure to keep your sentences simple and short, or you'll end up in trouble), I did OK with my conversing. I also realize that if I had what many people call a 160cm dictionary (a Chinese girlfriend who only speaks Chinese) my language skills would be far better. The reality of the matter is that both of my chinese gfs have spoke good to excellent english, so that hasn't helped my language skills.

SNL's are fairly rare in China amongst girls who aren't drunk in a bar, and I've already made the point about what it means to be invited to a girl's home. So I was surprised when she asked me after dinner what I'd be doing, and when I replied that I didn't have anything to do, she invited me back to her home (a few minutes walk from the restaurant). Again, a very forward move from this girl, who was far from the wild type.

We got back to her place, where she lived with a roommate (-1) and her bed is actually in the living room, whilst the roommate has a bedroom (-1). However, the roommate was on vacation in Singapore (+5). Hehe. I escalate, takes forever and forever, and when she resists, I use the fact that she repeated my age to me (43 vs. her 23) and say to her that she said I am too old, even though I know she doesn't think that.

Her auntie is in town (meaning she's on the rag, fuck me - or don't actually), but clothes come off, and she's grinding on top of me, saying Wo xiang ni repeatedly (I want you in Chinese). Softest skin, and for sure the best fucking big soft tits I've ever seen in China, akin to a japanese girlie magazine, quite shocking. She's giving me a HJ (which my friend and I joke about by referring to it as "old school" like when you're in junior high, though tbh, I never got anything close to a HJ in junior high), and rolling around, and unfortunately, it will have to wait for round two. Unfortunately, logistics may be a killer because I don't want her to come to my place (I don't want her just turning up at a very inopportune time, as I've had Chinese girls do before), and I don't know when her roommate is coming back. Maybe I can blindfold her and bring her to my apartment, so she cannot find it afterwards.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread