rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

I wanted to add one more thing to this thread, which is that whilst in China, definitely load WeChat (called Weixin in China, where it was invented) onto your smartphone. Not only is it by far the most popular internet messaging program, but has a function, for those who don't know/use it, called People Nearby (it used to have a cooler name, Look Around). When you access PN, it shows you the other people within 2km who have also access the function within the past few hours. A Belgian guy living between HK and Zhuhai, a bit of a player himself, showed it to me, and I met two different girls, both attractive, he met by using it. Basically, its hit or miss, you load a picture into your profile, but because many Chinese are interested in foreigners and in learning english as well, random spamming of good looking girls (you can see their profile and their last ten picture postings, so may be possible to screen reasonably) gets reasonable results, and of course, they are nearby. You'll also get the return favor. For example, I accessed it yesterday, and though no girl replied to the messages I sent (maybe two I think) , two others initiated contact with me. One of them was a married woman in her thirties who may have just been trying to get me to send her a dick pic (she said she would contact me today for some NSA action, but she hasn't replied today, after a long fucking conversation in chinese text) but the other one is a mid-twenties girl who works in my neighborhood, and if I follow through, will meet me tomorrow afterwork near her house for coffee.

You'll get some guys adding you - you can determine whether they can be helpful as you explore china, but they may be gay, and you also may get guys posing as women occasionally, but they'll tell you during the conversation. This is also I've heard of happening intermittently through friends on QQ, another social networking site/app. I couldn't even begin to explain whats motivating these guys, though I guess its sort of like the ladyboy thing.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread