rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Shenzhen Data Sheet

Mentavious - indeed there are two types of KTV in China, one for businessmen (or men), and the other is for groups of people. Actually, in practice the bigger KTV's in Shenzhen have hostess girls even if they're hosting young mixed groups - they just don't parade them around the KTV in the same way. If a girl is saying she's going to the KTV, most likely she's referring to the latter.

Paninaro - there may be exceptions, but for whatever reason, I found beards to be disfavored, with exceptions of course. It may make you stand out, but not all that stands out is positive. Perhaps it harkens back to Japanese imperialism. I don't know why.
With respect to factory girls, yes, you'll meet plenty. They tend to work six days a week and live in dorms that are attachéd to the factory where they work. Hence, they work there, sleep there, and eat there. But because the dorms are single sex, usually, they can't fuck there. That's where you come in. Often though, the districts where the factories are may be far away from where you would normally find nightlife - they have it there too, KTVs are everywhere - but those KTVs might not be the ones you'd be likely to encounter. In Shenzhen, the Longgang, Baoan other Bantian districts (along with some others) have the factories - they're more gritty blue color areas (though to be sure, they are working class people and residences most everywhere) and have very few foreigners. I spent a good amount of time in Baoan for various reasons, and wouldn't see more than one or two foreigners a day.

GC - I wouldn't say that in SZ there are so few foreigners - its changed and it really depends on where in SZ. You may go to an area where not many white guys stay, but its not like they haven't seen foreigners before, like some areas of China. You'll get stared at there, but I live in Futian, just not an area with a lot of foreigners and I get stared at constantly because I shop at the Chinese groceries and wet market. I think Chinese girls in all these big cities are curious about foreigners, though english may be better in BJ and SH than in Shenzhen. Most girls of an age you'd encounter will have studied english and may not be comfortable talking, but they'll text pretty well in English. Be very careful with google translate though, its gotten me in deep shit more than once. Seriously.

Conservative vs. non-conservative. If they're out at the bars, drinking ,they're not conservative. They may not be completely open, but they're not going to be totally closed. Many chinese women don't drink at all. Usually the ones that will drink with you will do more with you as well. Its not to say that if they don't drink you can't close, its just another indicator. If there is Kino, though, thats probably the strongest indicator other than a home visit (hers or yours).

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread