rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

I think it was Mixx who came up with the idea and I think it's a good one. It should be a New Years Resolution. I for one will make it a point to speak to 3 girls a day, starting January 1st! I figure that even at a modest 10% success rate, you should still end up with 109 bonafide dates. Now with even just a 30% success rate at scoring, that's still 32 girls a year, which is still a bit more than what most men usually enjoy! Even better, those 32 will be women in which you actually hand-picked, not just those few chance encounters that fall in your lap, and usually end up regretting!

Now, I guess my only questions would be, when approaching these 3 a day, should you approach only the girls whom you get some sort of eye contact or vibe from, or should you just approach all women whom you think are attractive, regardless of initial vibe? Also, should you go after the girls whom you feel your chances are greater with due to your race or other demographics, or should those considerations be ignored as well? For instance, should an attractive white guy concentrate on white and Asian women as opposed to, say, black women, since the likelihood of his attracting an Asian women is greater than a black woman, etc?

Messages In This Thread