rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The One Way To Improve Your Game With ONS's Immediately

The One Way To Improve Your Game With ONS's Immediately

The moment my game took a gigantic leap to the next level was when I decided that phone numbers were no longer acceptable.

Newbie guys tend to think of phone numbers as a testament to a player's game, and while that is a good goal initially, it will only impede you if you focus on getting phone numbers as the End Game of the night.

Let's say a Player In Development heads out for the night. His goal is to get 3 phone numbers. He structures his approaches and 'lines' with the end goal of getting the girl's number. After he gets the phone number he continues with his night content in his sub-conscious, because he hit his goal.

Now let's say that same player decides to head out for the night with the Intent To Have A ONS and simply refuses getting numbers. Now he's working towards the end goal of getting his dick wet.

As a result his game jumps to the next level, because he is being put to the test. No longer will he have the paltry reward of heading home with his dick in his hand and three phone numbers in his phone, because let's keep it real: Most numbers do not convert for the average player.

There's a couple of reasons why this works:

1. You screen out the potential lays from the girls DTF immediately

From my experience, when I refused numbers and continued to approach girls until I found one (s) DTF that night, my ONS notches increased 10x. My brain was no longer working on just getting a number, but instead not resting until my cock was inside her pussy. Sometimes this meant I went home with zero numbers and pissed because I faced LMR that didn't work out, but guess what? I improved my game the next time and continued to get better. Pro athletes become the best by pushing themselves continually and staying OUT of their comfort zone.

2. Being a real player is fucking girls, not getting numbers

No matter how you slice or dice it, there comes a point when you must develop the ability to pull a bitch the same night for the lay. By working with the goal of just getting a phone number, then hoping to set up a date and then hoping to get laid, you're not working with your full potential. Period.

Everyone of you on this forum have the ability to go out and pull a bitch the same night. Stop selling yourself short.

Say 'No' To Phone Numbers and watch your SNL Rate jump.

Messages In This Thread