rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist attention whore turns (self-created) hate mail into 15 min. of Tumblr fame

Feminist attention whore turns (self-created) hate mail into 15 min. of Tumblr fame

She's a 7??! Come to Toronto you'll love these disheveled circus cats masquerading as females that resemble her. This broad is so basic and wack. Any broad with pit hair is a massive attention whore on a massive level and shouldn't even be messed with.

You can't take no broad whom likes wafty pits but still wears makeup serious. If femenists were true to their word they would stop wearing makeup also. They shreek "it's not for you when we wear make up" when you say that, but then whom is it for? Why put heavy petro-chemicals on your face that were invented and manufactured by men ? These girls are delusional and have zero credibility. That broad would never get the privy of my dick. Automatic disqualification for the bang on grounds of damaged goods due to massive attention whoring.

I would troll and ask her this:

[qoute]Lady so you grow your pit hair in defiance but still groom your eyebrows and wear makeup? Whom is makeup for? White CIS men created makeup to oppress women into having to show their vanity to white CIS men on a daily basis. Why do you choose to partake in that oppression?[/qoute]

This girl I was messing around with in the summer was art student doing jewelry tech and shit and she always felt broads took that femenist shit as a easy road to good marks. She said the warped professors couldn't mark that shit critically because you would look like a hater if you did. She said it was always broads masquerading weak work under the guise of "Femenism" as a way to prop up their shitty and basic work.

Messages In This Thread