rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men Taking Up Too Much Space on Train

Men Taking Up Too Much Space on Train

Quote: (01-30-2014 09:50 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

What really gets to me is that, it's not as thought these men are taking up space that's being needed.

Besides, find me one woman that had anything to do with the construction of any of these trains.

If someone can arbitrarily decide that men are taking up too much space, I will logically point out that men built every last train and on behalf of other men, gave them the privilege of sitting like men in them.

Not just built the trains. Built the tracks. Powering the trains. Armies of engineers to build the tunnels, ensure their structural integrity and safety, formulate an emergency plan, hundreds of years of trial and error developing brake systems and railroad trucks, getting the trains to run a set schedule with respectable consistency and reliability.

If you left even one task in any of those developments up to a woman we'd wind up with shit like this:

[Image: 29_square_wheels.jpg.FP]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread