rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

VICE - My Week At Feminist Camp

VICE - My Week At Feminist Camp

Quote: (01-30-2014 05:02 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2014 04:32 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2014 04:16 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

Note, almost every one has long hair.

Was noticing the same thing and thought a couple were quite bangable.

I doubt it. Look at the body language. Almost every woman in that front row is uncomfortable enough with her body to either guard it with her hands, disguise it with dark colours, or shapelessly-conceal it with baggy clothing.

from left to right:

1. Black pants and top, too fat do up cardigan, knows it.

2. Defensively guarding sexual region and uncomfortable smile

3. Look at the awkward shoulders and smile, and the way she's trying to push herself away from the spotlight of being almost in prime camera centre position

4. I know I'm the most attractive of the lot, so I've claimed the prime real estate, open display of my slim body, male power pose on one knee to avoid looking submissive

5. Is 4's closest orbiter, knows she isn't as pretty or popular, guarding body with hands, not looking at camera, will agree with or ape every thought 4 says

6 - has potential, but, despite her height, won't take her logical place at the back of the picture, so should have squatted like 4, but most likely-doesn't want to risk looking dumpy or submissive - a thought that never crossed 5's mind because she was aping 4

7 - hugely uncomfortable pose, doesn't know what to do with her hands

Don't be fooled into thinking any look that attractive. Remember, they're feminists. Their natural life trajectory is to devolve into #1.

Brilliant post. You could prob get a RoK article out of this about reading body language of women. (Perhaps compare this photo to a photo of hot sorority chicks or something and articulate the differences).

Messages In This Thread