rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

Is There A Point Of Diminishing Returns On Weightlifting And Attracting Girls?

I'm curious as to RVFers take on this:

At what point does your fitness downplay your game?

Let's take Joe Smith as an example:

He started out weightlifting at 165lbs and 6' tall. He pulled girls on average but as he lifted his lay rate increased. When he hit 185lbs he had moderate toned muscle mass, but wasn't overtly big. Joe continued to lift and he eventually weighs 200lbs and is noticeable jacked.

The odd thing is, Joe now pulls less girls then when he was 185lbs, but more than when he was 165lbs.

Did Joe's focus on fitness decrease his game skills because more time was spent on fitness + a healthy lifestyle (I.e. Less drinking + late nights), or did he hit a point of diminishing returns when he passed 185lbs?

To take this to a personal level, I've noticed over the years that when I'm 185-190lbs and keep just a basic fitness routine I pull like mad, but as I increase in size to 200lbs, I get more of intimidated looks by girls and pull less.

TL;DR

Does getting bigger actually decrease your game past a certain point? Do girls eye fuck you more at a moderate size, but act more intimidated when you're bigger? There will always be girls who are into really jacked men, but perhaps it's my environment (in LA a lot of girls are not big on muscles).

Side Note: I'm aware that many guys work out for themselves solely as they should, but I'm asking purely within Game context and reactions you've received from girls.

Messages In This Thread