rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swooping in American "tier 2" cities

Swooping in American "tier 2" cities

i always see a lot of trips planned to cool and exotic destinations, but do any of you guys from large metro cities ever swoop in smaller town usa? how was your success rate and what was your angle or opener? what was the general reaction when you told someone you were from out of town?

a buddy of mine from nyc just went to indianapolis and cleaned house! he said the girls were hot, mostly dumb, and the minute he mentioned he was in from new york, he pretty much couldn't fuck it up. he ended up sealing it with 2 girls during his 4 day trip. big fish, small pond? i was surprised by this because i would think they know he's not going to be around long and not give him the time of day. one of the girls is still texting him to come out to nyc, so maybe that was her motive?

btw, i don't mean to be condescending or disrespect indiana and other smaller cities. i was shocked and wondered if it indeed it was that easy? If so, i'm planning a trip to indiana.

Messages In This Thread