rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tuthmosis has done it yet again

Tuthmosis has done it yet again

Most bloggers will have at least one viral article in their lifetime. If you put out 1,000 posts, it's likely that 1 or 2 will go viral. But if you put out 50 posts, and 3 go viral, then you, sir, have the magic stick.

Girls With Short Hair is blowing up as we speak. Here's the real-time hate on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=returnofkin...f=realtime

Every short-haired girl in America will read this article within the week, and some will re-consider their behavior. It's closing in on 2,000 comments with over 15,000 Facebook likes, even though not a single mainstream blog has written about it. They blacklisted us to prevent our popularity, but as you can see, their tactic has not worked. I truly believe the information and ideas that ROK contains is destined to spread, no matter what our opponents do.

ROK has 13 columnists and myself, along with dozens of guest columnists. I can't help but compare us to an underdog football team who is enjoying an incredible winning streak. I greatly enjoy being the coach.

[Image: clap2.gif]

Messages In This Thread