rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's the year of the bush – time to rediscover all female body hair-WHAT???

It's the year of the bush – time to rediscover all female body hair-WHAT???

Quote: (01-19-2014 04:13 PM)vannigoc Wrote:  

Okay. I can't imagine what it would be like to s*x a woman that have got some massive "forest" down there...Or a woman that doesn't shave her legs(my view)... Even I myself always shave my "down"(p***c area) [Image: biggrin.gif] .
Apparently, this article is advising women not to shave their p***c area and legs...
I know men are not be obligated to shave but I personally think it's every woman's responsibility to shave her stuff...Therefore advising em not to do so; is just trying to make em seem and look equal to men...(off course; a true man is not attracted to a man-my view pls)

Nothing new; there was this type of article back in November over at Jizzebel.

Easy way to pick this apart; when women don't have their shit groomed and are taking their panties off just look down at it and then frown in disgust.

Don't say any words. If she tries to say something just say "Oh, a thought came to mind. Whatever, you ready?"

Messages In This Thread