rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gold Membership Upgrades

Gold Membership Upgrades

We have a boosters club for the forum so that you can support its hosting cost while receiving added benefits to your membership.

Firstly, I want to state that RVF doesn't earn any direct income. I occasionally promote my books here, but I don't display advertising or sell your data. The forum will always remain that way. The hosting costs are modest, but I believe this boosters program can cover my costs while providing you with additional value. Non-paying members will not see a change in their accounts.

There is currently one upgrade tier:

Lifetime Gold Membership
  • A private message inbox increase from 250 messages to 10,000.
  • Newly registered accounts get immediate activation instead of waiting for the first week of the month
  • You can send private messages to 10 recipients at once instead of 2
  • You receive a one time change of your username (send me a PM with the new name and leave your old username in your signature for 2 weeks so the membership can know who you are)
Cost: $21 (one-time payment)

Right now I can accept Bitcoin or Litecoin payment at a 10% discount (total price: $19)...

Bitcoin Payment Option

Send $19 to the following Bitcoin address:

1CXfcLbBkPGhoq49Dfrr1v47rbKhQokGAP

[Image: attachment.jpg38092]   

Litecoin Payment Option

Send $19 to the following Litecoin address:

LUjmHZf4aF3pnXjzeEPAkgw1NAKGAT3QsN

[Image: attachment.jpg38093]   

Monero Payment Option

Send $19 to the following Monero address:

4JaeEnpkiVYc4iVhnPd3Jj87EsrSzq3ZQ1ZfpA3n3MaR8EMoj11dtngWE7kuZ3ZhyVGPtR7979LgqiHq​Xw5xdC43fnSQbP1BVsyA3H7LiU

[Image: attachment.jpg38105]   

After making payment, send me a PM or email me via web form with the time that you sent payment. I'll upgrade your account manually within 1 full business day. Click here to learn how to make a Bitcoin payment.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I have to change my username right after I sign up for gold?
A: No, you can hold onto it for the duration of your membership. When you're ready to change it, send me a PM.

Q: Will my username change on my old posts too?
A: Yes. There's no way to change it only for your future posts.

Q: I just signed up. How do I know if the upgrade is active?
A: There will now be a gold medal underneath your name. If it doesn't show up within a day, send me a PM.

Q: If I upgrade my membership, can I troll?
A: No. Joining the boosters club does not give you a license to troll or break the rules. You will be subjected to the same rules like everyone else, and no refunds will be issued if you do get banned.

RVF has existed for over five years, and I believe this programs helps ensure it will last for much longer by taking care of its operating costs. Thanks for the support,

Roosh

Messages In This Thread