rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post your Predictions ....

Post your Predictions ....

Quote: (01-10-2014 02:40 PM)Flavius Aetius Wrote:  

1.The Massive Pussy Bubble finally bursts thanks to Sex Robots--within 10 yrs they will be indistinguishable from real women looks wise. Worst thing--you will prefer them to real woman who will continue to be fat, ugly, and bitchy thanks to feminism.

Yes, definitely

2. Polygamy is legalized, because after gay marriage...there are no standards anymore.

Doubt it. I highly doubt that "gay marriage" support is at the levels reported. I think that it's more a function of "go away and leave me alone" than anything else. The American people are really puritianical on many things, and I don't see polygamy being legalized anytime soon.

3. 5 yrs--everyone will have a 3D printer in their house. Awesome.

Maybe, but I think it'll be a boon to society in many ways.

4. Marriage rates continue to plummet for 20-30 yr olds--as men go on strike against draconian divorce legislation.

God I hope so. It may take a demographic disaster in the West (like the Japanese have) to have any chance of changing the culture.

5. Male birth control pill finally reaches commercial production. 3-5 yrs

Yes, hopefully so. My money says the FDA (or some other "medical organization") finds a way to declare it unsafe.

6. Feminism keeps going despite some valiant Red Pill resistance--Hillary or some woman will become President in the next 20 yrs. Janet Yellen already the most powerful person on Earth as Fed chairman

Feminism is here to stay, and in some ways, that's not horrible. In others, however, it is (i.e. fat acceptance). Allowing women to hold jobs and asking for equal rights isn't the worst. However, if they want equal rights, they need to be forced to assume equal responsibility. I don't think Hillary will be the president or even the Democratic nominee. After 8 years of Obozo, the Democrats are going to have a tough time in 2016.

7. Gold rebounds and spikes to $4500 in 2015 before crashing back down

Almost a certainty.

8. Spanish becomes the official language of California (20 yrs)--English will still be allowed though, but government publications, etc will be printed in Spanish.

Not going to happen, the United States' official language is English. There may be a shift towards more Spanish, but it's not supplanting English anytime soon.

9. Venezuela/Argentina will become great investment opportunities once the current Communist governments are overthrown in bloody coups. I will be buying property in these countries when this happens. 2 yrs

Hopefully, yes. Unfortunately, the US has had a history of supporting dictators, albeit right-wing dictators.

My comments in bold, and I'll add a few.

1. The US Dollar's value collapses, and it ceases to be the reserve currency. I don't know what will supplant it, but I'm betting on the Yuan, although China has massive internal problems.

2. Iran gets an atomic bomb. It's going to happen.

3. The manosphere goes mainstream (Tuthmosis' article almost did it on its own)

4. Russia reverts to being a full dictatorship (without the premise of elections or anything like that). A second Cold War starts.

5. The Democrats or the Republicans are replaced by a third party. It happens every so often, and we're way overdue for a party realignment.

6. Manufacturing leaves China and moves back to North America (this is limitedly happening already).

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Messages In This Thread