rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cure for Hepatitis C: sofosbuvir

Cure for Hepatitis C: sofosbuvir

Quote: (01-06-2014 11:17 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Yes. It is not an exaggeration. There is now a permanent cure for hepatitis c.
..... The company that has the drug is GILEAD.... you can take a look at the fundamental stock valuation of GILEAD(GILD) and decide for yourself maybe you should buy their stocks or stock options...

GILD was at $73 at the time of posting. Now? It is up by roughly +10% gain at $83. [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]
That aside, there are a few thingst that worries me: the average P/B for the entire biotechnology sector is 7.88. GILD at P/B of 10.58 is clearly overpriced. However, i think since GILD is the only game in town with sofosbuvir(the only known medical cure for hepatitis C.) i think there is room for increase PPS.

Besides, their return on asset is at 13.70%. No small feat.

Another thing that bothers me: something that i really, really dont like is the super-heavy institutional ownership at 93.80%. Jeezus!

anyways, On the positive: clearly no debt. Which is strikingly unusual for a biotech. So, that is a big plus. Solid EPS all across the board.

On the technical side, it breaks and hold the $75/$76 support and resistance level with gusto. To me that is the rubicon line. That is the line in the sand. If GILD closes below that line($75 per share) i am dumping my cargo and saying bye bye to GILD.

anyways, i have attached updated chart and fundie below:

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Messages In This Thread