rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I go to University?

Should I go to University?

Quote: (01-04-2014 12:54 PM)gfly Wrote:  

throw down on your sport. just don't be a loser about it if it doesn't pan out after a reasonable effort. then deal with business, and or uni. one warning if you start uni after a couple of years living on your own pursuing sport or selling hotdogs college freshmen will seem like children. I always preferred the night classes filled with adults, even though many of them are much older. obviously if you have game and banging is number one priority head straight to college. and remember those salary surveys about the value of college are always 40 years out of date.

In two years time I will have competed in the Elite Men category for a year. If it's not going anywhere at that point, I'm willing to call it a good run and move on. My business plans are very compatible with my training/competition schedule too so I will have some momentum if my sport doesn't go anywhere.

Messages In This Thread