rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cracked.com female author posts fake profile with a hot pic, almost learns something

Cracked.com female author posts fake profile with a hot pic, almost learns something

...but then rationalizes as a failing of "society", then tells guys to have self respect.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-things-i-l...file-ever/

Basically, she makes a profile with pics from a model, but a terrible profile description (she goes too far, to the point where any guy would know it's trolling). Then she gets flooded with messages, especially those from thirsty dudes with bad game. She almost learns something from this, but then finishes with:

Quote:Quote:

There are any number of cynical conclusions I could draw from the results of this experiment. For example, I could extrapolate from my data that men have been so deeply socialized to value women solely on their appearance that many of them seem unable to take any other aspect of who she is, such as intelligence or capacity for self-reflection or suffocating douchiness, into account. Or I could follow my first instinct as these messages began to roll in, which was to invest in a high-quality chastity belt and start collecting cats.

But rather than follow these results into the darkness, I'll stay optimistic and instead offer an impassioned plea. Men of the world: You are better than this. I know many of you would never message AaronCarterFan, but many of you would, and a whole bunch of you did. You're better than that. There are women and men out there who are smart, and kind, and challenging, and honest, and a lot of other really positive adjectives. You don't want someone who will pull out your teeth and then sue you for child support; you deserve someone who will make you want to be better than you are, and will want to be better because of you. You deserve happiness, and love, and adventure. Be brave. Don't settle. Figure out how to be happy with who you are and then look for someone who makes your great life even better. And most importantly (as became my mantra every time I checked her inbox):

STOP FUCKING MESSAGING AARONCARTERFAN, YOU ASSHOLES.

The comments are actually somewhat promising. For once.

Messages In This Thread