rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner

The Showstopper: The Next Hugh Hefner

Quote: (01-03-2014 06:23 PM)kosko Wrote:  

So this guy basically does P4F which is pay for fame. I'm getting the vibe he's a snake oil salesmen to successful IRTs with no game abroad and tries to sell them on his "lifestyle" which is nothing more then picture time with broads whom get paid to do events. Getting a picture with a playboy bunny is about as note worthy as getting a beer tub girl at the bar to touch your arm.

He seemed too disinterested to sex, I thought maybe it was the cameras but he's a rank narracsist so it shouldn't matter. To many ref flags, how is this guy laying for this lifestyle? He looks more like a male gigaloo then he does a playboy that is capable of swooping broads.

Okay I just seen HC's post. That tells a lot itself like this guy is trolling the media to amplify his own fame. He's trolling people to give the impression he's a bigger deal then he really is. That is game, but you got to turn it into something because a lot of men will drink that kool-aid and in time figure out it's all a hoax.

I don't know how he pays for his lifestyle. Unless he does periodic legal work or has a remote setup (he is a barred attorney) or came up on a windfall somehow. He frequently travels though, averages a new country each month. Can't imagine him getting paid to do those emcee gigs. Could be wrong though. Don't really know how that fame stuff works. He has a book for sale on Amazon but don't know how well that has sold.

Messages In This Thread