rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice: Apartment life

Need advice: Apartment life

Looking for some advice from big city RVFers who live the apartment life.

I moved into a new apartment in October. I knew I would be having a surgery and might need some family to come help so I got a decent place without roommates, washer/dyer and half-kitchen. All said and done I pay about $50/night to stay here.

The first six weeks were fine. The majority of the tenants are Asian students who drive Beamers, Audi and VW and only speak Chinese to one another. Perfect.

About two weeks ago the tenant above me started getting noisy and having a few parties. I was recovering from surgery so I was able to sleep in (read: out of a job) so I didn't make a fuss. Then I got a job. Then I spoke to her three different times. Then I bought some ear plugs. She's probably 18-20 yo student (not Asian) with entitlement issues. Her eyes glazed over as I politely - yet with confident body language and a steady slow voice - asked her to quiet down.

The apartment manager has issued a warning and will probably ask me tomorrow if there was any improvement. She has offered to issue a breach-of-lease statement next. I definitely have her on my side but I don't want to nag and lose that advantage.

So I'm wondering who has experience with this. My former beta self would have probably bought her a pie and asked her to please be my friend. I'm seriously considering putting this girl through boot camp. By that I mean strap two or three bluetooth speakers to the bedroom ceiling and play this song: Gorilla Zoe every morning at 6 am to get her ass out of bed.

TL;DR: Pissed at upstairs neighbor and have tried to be reasonable. Should I play some Gorilla Zoe for her in the mornings?

P.S. This has also cut into my Game as chicks who have spent the night have complained about not getting sleep.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Messages In This Thread