rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Shit Bothers Me

This Shit Bothers Me

WesternCancer recently wrote in the players lounge about a chick that was talking about "the one" and then proceeded to make out with WC on NYE. Here's the post:

Quote:Quote:

So I drank a bottle of whisky last night. Bunch of chicks show up and one of them is eyeing me up as soon as she walks thru the door.

An hour later she pulled me aside and told me not to kiss her because she was tempted.

I figured out the reason was because her "it's complicated" guy phoned her from Toronto to wish her a happy New year.

Minutes after shed said how much she missed him her tongue was down my throat.

Made out for a bit ans called her a slut. She said something like "I'm the most innocent slut you'll ever meet"

Made out a bit more after that but was too drunk and her and her friends had to leave right after midnight

Asked her a bit about the guy and she started saying how he might be the one.

That shit bothers me. I know the nature of women but when a girl starts talking about a dude like he's her life right after you're making out its fucked up. They don't even realize how they sound and come off to people

I was originally just going to rpely in the players lounge, but I figured this needs a bit more exposure.

A month ago I had an all night fuck session with a girl. She swallowed my load the first time, I came inside of her the next three.

18 hours later...yes I did the calculations and it was almost exactly 18 hours...she posted a video on facebook of a guy proposing to her. It was one of those surprise ambush super wannabe romantic type proposals. She jumped up into his arms and wrapped her legs around him. The same legs that were pulling my ass into her as she was moaning about how much she loved getting fucked by me and how surprised she was anyone could get her to the point of being so "gushing wet".

A bunch of people were in on the "surprise" as well. It was a coordinated thing planned weeks in advance.

To see all that effort put into something that was broken from the beginning was too much for me to watch. Too see the pure happiness and joy on that guys face...to see everyone else clapping and getting teary eyed...to watch her legs wrap around him, knowing that my semen was still inside of her and my dick still smelled of her multiple orgasms...too see that the video got somewhere in the low 100's likes and something like thirty shares...too have her text me to hang out and say she misses me shortly after...

It was a complete and utter mindfuck. It takes a lot to get me angry, but I was instantly furious and slammed my laptop shut and had to go to the gym (even though I had just come from there). I wasn't mad that she had deceived me, I was irrate that she had such a false impact on all of these peoples lives.

It's an experience that I wish I could share with every man in the world.

SO yeah, I hear you WC, this shit bothers me too.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread