rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dwayne Wade, P. Diddy, and the Rich Black SIMPS.

Dwayne Wade, P. Diddy, and the Rich Black SIMPS.

In 2000 I started a magazine company catering to local rappers. This magazine was called a "Mixtape Magazine" because we featured underground/up and coming rappers. As a result I started to get plugged in with every up and coming rapper in my city (Philadelphia). Over the next few years we had SEVERAL linked up with several rappers, including ones signed to Roc-a-Fella Records, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, G-Unit.

So because I was covering most of them before they got signed, they gave me immediate access to any shows, VIP, studio sessions etc. And being in this environment I got to see up close the affect fame has on groupies. It was insane.....INSANE!. I got stories for days about the residual pussy you get just being associated with Famous people, even if they were just locally famous. But thats for another day.

I noticed that there was a VERY disturbing trend amongst these men and their relationship to the groupie.

1.) The women who got to VIP were more times than not 6's and 7s. That is because they were the MOST Aggressive. 8s, 9+s weren't going to fight other women, security, and their pride of appearing feminine to get to VIP. In any club we were at, they BADDEST chicks were on the dance floor looking up while these plain jain skeezers were in VIP because they were "by any means necessary" chicks

2.) These guys were EXTREMELY lazy, egotistical and RARELY approached women. So as a result they would just shoot the fish in the barrel instead of going out to sea to capture the big fish (8 and 9+s). Even though they KNEW it would still be relatively easy for them they just enjoyed the extreme adoration these aggressive groupies would give them.

and as a result of those two factors I noticed THE SAME 6 and 7 women at ALL the VIP parties, clubs and studio sessions. And of course these women would suck/fuck the rappers at will. And these women were so merciless in groupie chasing they would be KNOWN for fucking Rapper A and B and she still would show up at VIP event to meet Rapper C and guess what he would fuck her to.

Now that would be fine if they were just fucking these women....but this is where it gets SIMPISH. Rappers and other Rich Black guys we're "sponsoring" KNOWN industry whores. Just Google SuperHead.
Rich Black Guys/Rappers who knew that these women fucked Rapper A, and lived off his money, fucked Rapper B, and had a baby by him, would still buy her a car and have her living in a condo. Did I remind you that these women were 6s and 7s!

I wake up to see that Dwayne Wade has a newborn baby with someone not named Gabrielle Union and come to find out the same chick has a baby with actor/comedian Damon Wayans Jr.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2014_01_01_at_9_02_42_AM.png]

And shes a 7 at the most! Dwayne Wade is an international superstar playing in Miami Beach and he's fucking Gabby and a plain faced 7 who none of us would go out of our way to talk to????

I can assure you this about this woman and D Wade:

1.) She's super aggressive, which is why she was already pregnant by a comedian/actor and D Wade
2.) D Wade is lazy. he just shoots the 6s/7s in the barrel...just because they're there. Imagine the odds of a woman who is a 6/7 getting a C list actor and world champion basketball player to have children with her.

Here are other women who meet the same criteria:

Kim Porter - Had a kid by r&b singer Al B Sure, and when his fame dried up she found her new childs father in Half a Billionaire P. Diddy Combs

[Image: kim_porter_sean_combs.jpg]

but make no mistake about it, Diddy KNEW she was a groupie, and that she had got put up and pregnant by an R&B singer. And her Aggressiveness was passive and came in just BEING in the spot to be and trying to be the most feminine at all times. So she would see Diddy several times in different VIP parties but would always be "a lady" even when he was pouring champagne on other women and getting head under tables, Diddy then gravitated to her "womanly presence" And she stayed consistent even when he fucked other women constantly, he dated J LO and came back and gave her 2 more kids. Her game is recognizing she values the lifestyle more than she values a relationship.

Chrissy Lampkin - Get Famous and Get This

[Image: jim-jones-chrissy-lampkin.jpg]

She was popular for dating famed drug dealers Alpo Martinez and Richard Porter. A movie named Paid In Full was made about their meteoric rise and fall in Harlem NY. She also fucked several NBA players and gave Jay-Z some head outside a club in NY. But do you think any of this information stopped Jim Jones from dating a 40+ old has been? No. Why would he use his fame to date hour glass women under 24 when he can fuck the same pussy most of Famous Urban NY fucked and shes PLUS 40.
She was your typical VIP aggressiveness....word is she would bully other women OUT of VIP so that all the attention could be on her.

There are a whole lot of others...but I want to show you how this plays out on a local level still to this day.

This is Jennifer.

She has had a 250-500k/year lifestyle since 2002/2003
And in that time frame she has followed the "Chrissy Lampkin" plan. Dating the hood famous drug dealers to dating famous Philly rapper Beanie Sigel. In 2014 she's going to be 29 and STILL getting money from SIMPS. Where as the drug dealers/rappers are either locked up, dead or broke. YET NEW SIMPS who KNOW ABOUT HER are STILL paying for EVERYTHING!!!

Here is her buying a 2013 Jaguar funded with SIMP help
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_09_48_50.jpg]

Some type of New 3 wheeled motorcycle using SIMP money
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_10_02_44.jpg]

This is her in a BMW AMG 6 series from one of the SIMPS
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_10_05_40.jpg]

And after they have an argument and she is done living a lifestyle off of him, she is seen here in a Bentley with another SIMP...a totally new and different Rich Black guy
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_10_31_52.jpg]

Mind you...these are NOT the same guy. Different guys who ALL KNOW about her and her past. Shit...as I said she's been doing this FOR YEARS with DIFFERENT MEN!
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_09_50_26.jpg]

She was originally one of the MOST aggressive...now a days she doesnt have to be, her reputation is enhanced and the Men seek her out to sort of "pay homage" and SIMP like the SIMPS before him. Its the craziest thing I've ever seen. And they even pay for trips to Paris and Shopping sprees for her.
[Image: Screenshot_2014_01_01_10_06_45.jpg]

My problem with this is...these are men who have the least reason to buy women anything. They have leverage. They can fuck women who look exponentially better than the women they are SIMPING on. But for whatever reason, money and/or fame turns these men into lazy SIMPS.

I also blame it on Rap music that says "It aint Tricking if you got it"...What???? Its ESPECIALLY TRICKING if you got it!!!!

When I drive around in an exotic rental a girl is 10xs more likely to just come to my house (no date asked) then if I was to drive around in a regular car. It has been said before, that if you have an "Attractive Lifestyle" you have to put less effort AND MONEY into women. Its like they just want to be around a winner.

But that truth is not shown in reality...what i am seeing is a common phenomenon of aggressive slightly above average women being funded by men with a tremendously high value.

Messages In This Thread