rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

White Knight Solutions Project

White Knight Solutions Project

Quote: (12-18-2013 01:45 PM)Edmund Dantes Wrote:  

I was thinking about the same thing. The only way to change them is to recondition them. Think about how many of us were white knights and blue-pill before we took the red-pill. Something painful and/or life-altering (false rape accusation, divorce, bad break-up, involuntary celibacy, etc.) happened and it forced us to reevaluate our beliefs and seek another answer.

Psychology is the way to go. Personally, I think the manosphere needs propaganda aimed at blue-pillers. What I'm afraid of is the manosphere utilizing such a dangerous weapon against its own. Feminists became feminazis and I refuse to see the manosphere go the same way.
Maybe if we keep pointing out how horrible so many women can be, then they'll get the point, but I doubt it.

It's like trying to convince a religious person that god doesn't exist. Whiteknights are so stuck in there ways it seems.

I just wish there was a way to create a meme or something that show how uncool it is to stand up for women who are sluts etc., but even showing them how bad women can be doesn't always get them to give it up.

Messages In This Thread