rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Ukrainian girl visits the new world

A Ukrainian girl visits the new world

Twice rejected for a tourist visa to the US, my LT Ukraine girl finally hoped on a plane and met me in Baja California. I split my time between California and Ukraine. Her BMI is 19 and her body is athletic. She looks great in a bikini and has long black hair. Likely has a little Tartar blood in her as well, so she tans nicely. She looks good here.

The Los Cabos area, for those who haven't been there is really an extension of southern California. It is a dollar economy and prices are close to L.A. prices. The demographic skews older (30, 40, to retirees, but you see occasional groups of millennials. This is just a rough sketch.

So my girl got her first glimpse of actual homo americanus in the wild, especially the women. I should say first, that she is really a good girlfriend to her girlfriends. She is not a misogynist by any means or a fat shamer. A few of her friends are a bit overweight and she, like a good friend, tries to help them out by working out with them, etc. She is also not very catty.

These are some of the quotes out of her mouth. I didn't tell her much to prepare her. I thought they were funny, insightful. She was really in shock. Some of her comments make ROK articles seem tame.

"Are there any normal women here?"

"They try to act sexy, but end up only being slutty... no wait.. just cheap."

"Americans don't walk, they waddle."

"I can't believe her heels don't break. And god knows she does not know how to walk in them."

"They buy all of this expensive clothing and none of it looks good together. Are they idiots?"

"This is enough food for a family." When served a typical American meal.

"At the point I am that fat, I kill myself."

"Does she have a mirror?" When seeing a woman with butt cleavage.

"Why is she talking like a man?" When hearing raspy voice from a millennial woman.

"Do women here have any idea how to raise a child?" When seeing an American woman ignore her freezing 4 year old boy.

"Your men are pussies. Why are they walking behind their women and talk like girls."

"Your men dress like children."

"Do they ever shut up?" When overhearing a bunch of women go on about absolutely nothing for a half hour.

"This is so tasty. I will be fat like an American woman."

"Unfortunately, I will never forget that." When seeing a morbidly obese woman dance at some silly Cabo San Lucas club.

"Why ruin your body with such ugly tatoos? Oh right, they are already fat."

The other thing worth mentioning, is I am suddenly getting a ton of attention from women, American women. I have luck with Russians and Italians, but never Americans of any quality... for at least 15 years. (I am late 40s). They (mostly 30 somethings who have already hit the wall) are playing with their hair and checking me out, approaching me. American women seem to pay an increasing amount of attention to what a man can currently pull and immediately get into competitive mode.

Problem is none of these could compete.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Messages In This Thread