rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women win online dating global competition

Asian women win online dating global competition

First, I'd like to point out that the title of this thread is misleading. This is not a GLOBAL study. From the article linked:

Quote:Quote:

The sample included people who identified as single, straight, living in the U.S., and seeking short-term and/or long-term dating partners, and who self-identified with one of the five largest racial categories on the site: Asian, black, Hispanic/Latin and white. All identifying information, photos and essays were stripped from the profiles, so that Lewis was only aware of the user's race, gender and the timestamp of their messages.

And...

Quote: (12-09-2013 02:58 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:  

The chart makes complete sense.

Women chase controllable men with money (westerners),

Maybe you missed that this was a U.S. study and not a global one, but if not, keep in mind that Asian Americans themselves are a wealthy race - highest median personal income and median household income of any other ethnic group in America.

And I'd also say the Asian guys are probably pretty controllable too, at least the ones that come from middle class and above homes anyways (though I accept this may be my own case of assuming too much here).

Quote:Quote:

men chase the easy attractive pussy (Luv U Long Time).

Fascinating, but not really news.

Your conclusion is fascinating but once again untrue.

Research shows Asian American women to be more sexually conservative than women from other ethnic groups in the country. I believe they are THE most sexually conservative, though I'd have to look it up.

Stereotypes. Sneaky little fuckers, aren't they?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread