rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian women win online dating global competition

Asian women win online dating global competition

This is a good sample size that would represent the average "dating market size" for a City of a million people. Your basically working in a field in numbers around 100k for both when and competition.

The only thing that might skew this is if the research guy didn't go on far away from the tree and got Data of the Boston / Cambridge area that might as we'll be a Asian Free Trade Zone set up by the Chinese.

Nothing really surprises me here, maybe except that high message rate of Black Men to Asian women. I like Asian girls but many of my brothers don't, period, and will always message a Latina girl before an Asian girl.

The black American women will forever be alone. How the hell do you have the lowest/highest response rates to Black men? That means your picky, top choosy, and have to high of expectations. The fat black bitches whom have the balls to message my troll online profiles are a joke. Precious looking girls whom send pics in messages and I reply with "not my type" with the quickness and they get snarky as fuck back.

Back to Asian girls, for what this study is worth, they are the new white girls. I've been to trying to tell my homies this for a long time now. NA White girl stock has fallen fast, I only go after them because of the abundance of them but my tastes have sailed away from that island a long time ago.

Messages In This Thread