rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meddling wife tries to end guys marriage over blog

Meddling wife tries to end guys marriage over blog

I read the interview you linked to and what jumped out at me, was this question and answer:

Quote:Quote:

During our shoot, you told me that curvier girls are more popular with viewers. Do you think your site departs from traditional standards of beauty?
Curvier girls are very, very popular. A lot of men relate to the women who are a bit curvier, because perhaps they associate them with real women or past or current girlfriends. On the app, the most liked model is Candice. In much of our culture, women are expected to be thin. By sharing images of real women in their real homes—and the incredible responses they get from the viewers—I'd like to think Me In My Place has helped celebrate curvier women."

I was a little concerned when I read this, because I've viewed the website discussed in the interview and always found the women attractive. So, when I read this comment about curvier women, I followed the link to the model in question, Candice. Turns out that curvy, according to the photographer being interviewed, is nothing like curvy, as defined by American women. Notice how thin her waist is:

NSFW photograph of Candice:
http://meinmyplace.com/post/49788477999/...r-me-in-my

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread