rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How slutty can your LTR be before she's not worth an LTR anymore?

How slutty can your LTR be before she's not worth an LTR anymore?

Quote: (12-07-2013 04:55 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Being a slut is a symptom to a deeper problem we have with women in America. The society here has placed a woman's happiness as the primary virtue, while simultaneously making it impossible for her to be happy.

I don't quite understand, but will probably agree with you when I do. Why is it impossible for a woman to be happy? What is wrong with wanting to be happy, even as a primary virtue?

Do you mean that women learn it is important to be happy, then they will need lots of partners to do this, but when they get lots of partners, they will become more jaded and cynical and ultimately unhappy?

And how many is 'too many'?

I basically put attractive women into 2 categories: sluts that are good to fuck but not good to date, and ones that have potential to date long term.

I have always agreed with your logic, but furthermore, I am not even convinced that the number of dick is as important as her behavior: if she is cynical, lots of shit testing, displays other slut behavior, she is undatable. Worth fucking? sure. dating? hell no.

If a woman has had 50 dicks and is 30 years old, and is feminine, a genuine pleasure to be around and has a great attitude in general, I would still date her.

If another woman has had 10 dicks by age 25(which is practically nothing for an american woman) but she is a moody and miserable bitch all the time, would I want to date her? uhhh no thanks.

I care more about her behavior, except again, how often is a woman going to tell the truth about the number of dicks she has had. I think it is pointless to ask, just pay attention to her behavior

Messages In This Thread