rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceberg Slim - legend

Iceberg Slim - legend

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:58 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2013 04:11 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

If anyone wants to understand women and game -- or if anyone is just up for one the best reading experiences of their lives -- do yourself a favor and pick it up.

What did you learn from this book???

Thanks

One thing I learned is that a truly expert whore can suck a guy to completion in under 5 minutes even if he is a player known far and wide for being able to hold back. [Image: wink.gif]

Seriously Gio, just read the book.

I know that you said recently that you never read books because you get too bored or distracted to finish them. And I think that this is pretty reasonable. But this one may be an exception.

It is a riveting book in its truthfulness and just its raw emotion. There are things that Slim writes about his childhood and about his mother that I will never forget.

These are things that men almost never dare to write because they find these things embarrassing or they just don't have emotions that go this deep. Most writers are garbage because they care more about literary effects of this or that kind than about emotional truth.

I think you would find a lot of things in this book that speak deeply to you, Gio.

And yes, Slim was a criminal and he writes truthfully about what that means and he renders a serious judgment on that life.

The book is a treat for those who love life, truth and reality.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Messages In This Thread