rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Aging -- Extend your Gaming Career

Anti-Aging -- Extend your Gaming Career

I know we have talked about a lot of this stuff before, but..

A few members asked me to do a data sheet about my anti-aging routine.

I don't look that great for my age but I look okay.

My dad always told me, if you want to bang young girls into your 40's and 50's, you have to look "fresh and rested".

Here is what I beleive in:

SLEEP

This is the single greatest anti aging exercise that you can do. The youthful hormones are produced between 10pm and 3am. Your body and brain cleanses itself during deep sleep. Failure to get deep sleep is failure to repair your body. This is #1.

STRESS

Eliminate it from your life. This is hard but do the best you can. Exercise, Meditate, Walk in nature, Cultivate your sense of humor, Practice your faith, Communicate with loved ones, change your job, change your lifestyle, etc.

We all have different ways to deal with stress. Identify and incorporate the specific stress reducing strategies that work for you.

I learned to relax, not take my job so serious and not take life so serious. I forgave my parents for not doing a great job raising me and decided that I would be more grateful and light hearted.

I feel much lighter, happier and stress free (most of the time)

Stress is the silent killer that destroys your body. Eliminate it!

CLEAN FOOD

We are what we eat. Processed food is full of chemicals, additives, preservastives, free radicals, etc. This stuff confuses the body and causes it to over work and age. Your body is an expensive car, why use low quality, harmful fuel? You can never get a new body!

Fresh food is full of nutrients, vitamens, minerals, etc. Our body can process it very easily and comfortably. Food should be medicine, not poison

WATER

After air, this is our most vital nutrient. Drink a lot of it.

Dehydration leads to premature skin aging, a weak digestive function, and a weak immune system.

Our body is something like 70% water. Replenish it regularly.

Winter = Lots of hot tea!

Summer = Cold tea

TIME

Ignore the concept of time. It doesn't exist. Time is a man made measurment. (Google it)

I don't beleive in age. The number means nothing to me.

"They" say the earth goes around the sun every 365 days and we are supposed to add another year to our age every time. I choose not to participate in that measurement system.

That might sound funny but I know that this strategy helps me a lot. My mind does not awknowledge or process the years 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, etc. That type of measuring system carries to many expectations, beleifs, and cultural conditioning.

I use my own mearsuring system. If I can still pull college girls, I am young. When I can no longer do that, I will re-evaluate my "age".

That how I measure.

DO LESS

Don't overwhelm yourself with countless tasks and responsibilitites. Limited your commintments and appointments. Schedule time to relax.

Life a simple life.

"let your affairs be two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand”

- Henry David Thoreau

I hope this data sheet inspires you to improve your anti-aging routine and bang girls decades younger then yourself for many years to come.

Please post questions, comments, suggestions, and criticisms.

Messages In This Thread