rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blogger Posts Bikini Pic 4 Days After Giving Birth & Norwegian Women Are Angry

Blogger Posts Bikini Pic 4 Days After Giving Birth & Norwegian Women Are Angry

Quote: (12-01-2013 01:22 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing the article, I am curious though what the birth weight of the baby is. I mean, I think it is fantastic that she looks that good, but did she eat enough for the kid?

All for fat shaming but as a man, I would want the mother of my child to be eating adequately to care for the child and ensure proper development. Seems like she is a health nut so she probably did all the right things, but it is crazy she can look that good 4 days after birth!!!

Your just used to seeing fat whale prego girls whom gain 80lbs for a 7lbs child. Just remember that a female usually had children at 18 back in the day with frames that small to the girl in the OPs post. I can't imagine she kept it 100% kosher but there is nothing to be alarmed about.

My old FB was petite like this broad and only gained a little weight, mostly in her boobs. She actually looked better with tits and curves but she loosed the weight quick after her kid came out.

Women are supposed to look "better" while prego. This is the sham that has been sold I modern mothers to eat big macs everyday when it's the opposite. The glowing skin, massive tits, bigger hips, all all apexes of fertility for women and is a vehicle that supposed to keep men interested in mating with the girl again. Once you pop one why would you pop one in that broad again? The incentive is to make her more attractive on a pure carnal sexual level. This is to keep the desire to mate quickly with her again once she is able to. Ideally when look most fertile, an will burn of baby weight quickly if they nurse so they can return back to having more kids.

Nobody is running wild to Fuk prego women but evreybody can remember when a prego broad just hit all then right buttons with that nice skin and huge perky boobs.

Messages In This Thread