rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

Craigslist rant on SF chicks

Quote:Quote:

I got off work early and went to the bar and OMG, yawn. I started conversaitons with 4 attractive women. I didn't want to be disappointed so I decided to not even try to get laid as it ends in disappointment 9 times out of 10. I was happy to have an interesting conversation, a few beers, buy a burrito, go home, jack off, take a nap, and watch a movie! One woman kept asking me about her shoes and her nails. I thought it was a little thing that might eventually lead to a more robust conversation, but I asked if she'd traveled, where she went to college, oh a little, SF State, what she likes, Vogue, all one word answers, but she had paragraphs to say about her nail polish and it never went beyond that, never asked me a thing.

Another had lived in Australia and Spain for a year each, was reading a book, dressed interesting. No way this one can be dull, right? She just started telling me stories about her friends dating some guy and he is famous there, I asked her about food, music, her book, where she is from, living in SF. She never asked me a thing, but was all too eager to talk about herself. I tried to go with that, and just get to somewhere interesting. I finally got her to tell me stories about living in Australia and Spain but she actually made it sound...you guessed it...boring.

A third likes the 49ers. Great, I tried talking about that, but she has no knowledge, gets the positions wrong, the players wrong, but has something weird to say about every player. Not interesting weird, boring weird. He bench presses 350 and he only weighs 190, he went to Vanderbilt, that's in Tennessee. I asked her what she thought of Kaepernick and she changed the subject to a boring player, I don't even remember which. I love football, she made it boring.

Another started quizzing me about what's good about me. I don't know, I have actually had interesting times in Brazil and Laos and Germany, I got a knife pulled on me in all 3 countries, I used to box, I went to Cal, I majored in Sociology, I work out, my job is interesting, I have lots of movies, books, I speak 3 languages. But it wasn't conversational. It was just a challenge, no heart. I asked her about herself and she kept saying later, tell me about you, but never an interesting follow up question, like she was taking notes. Asian, very clinical. Then she asked me what my W2 will be this year. And she asked it all in a boring robotic voice. Yawn!

Don't get me wrong, I have had interesting conversations with women in San Francisco. Despite the 49er women (4s who act like they're 9s), uptight women (I know I said I hadn't had sex in 4 months but I don't even know you, who cares, do you have hormones?), gold diggers and assorted weirdoes, I've actually had some really cool conversations, great one night stands that turned into brief relationships, even some good female friends.

I'm just amazed how many of these plastic white (and one Asian) women moving into the neighborhood are so boring.

We should have an award for the Least Interesting Woman in the World! She probably lives somewhere in San Francisco.

I mean these women were all attractive but so boring I don't think I could get a hard on if they offered me sex. I just wanted a nice conversation and couldn't even get that.

Are men that boring too? Honest question, my friends sure aren't. I was just shocked. I'd have rather gone back to high school and sat through a physics lecture by 81-year old Ms. Baker than have a conversation with these women.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rnr/4217551342.html

I live near SF and this is pretty accurate. They just don't try. They don't really have to.

Any similar experiences?

Messages In This Thread