rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Attention Whoring Goes Wrong

When Attention Whoring Goes Wrong

Quote: (11-27-2013 04:09 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2013 04:41 PM)not_dead_yet Wrote:  

Here's a tip that will save you a lot of time. Any time you see something like this in the MSM -- where a server is claiming discrimination based on race, gender, sexual preference, etc. -- just assume it's bullshit and move on. If you're feeling particularly brave, be sure to tell everyone within earshot that it's bullshit too.

So now, because one twisted individual perhaps used some of those other instances as a way to get attention/money for herself, we should assume EVERYONE is a liar? I don't recall any other people accused of this coming up with proof that they DIDN'T write something like that on their receipt.

I agree with you. This isn't a reason to believe that all people in a certain category are liars. Some people actually are discriminated against or mistreated, although not often enough to satisfy this attention whore.

That being said, the credit card payment that the couple has on record (I believe the card company has confirmed) was for a total higher than what the recipe produced by the waitress stated.

They were billed for an amount that surely included a tip.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread