rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever fucked a chick that flaked on you?

Have you ever fucked a chick that flaked on you?

I was going through the list of all the girls that I have banged (more than 100) and I noticed that I have only fucked 3 girls that flaked on me and the 4th one gave me the best blowjob ever after so many flakes (I couldn't fully close because my friends were at my house).

So the weekend before I have approached this chick (a solid 9 in my book), got her number, called her after two days and we met up for a drink. She came around with a friend, I thought of my old thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24846.html (never fucking a girl who brought a friend on the first date), i felt like walking away when I saw her with her friend, but she was looking even better than on the first date, i thought fuck it, let me stay. Bought few drinks (this is something that I hardly ever do), cracked jokes, I made sure her friend was also having fun, before she left, we kissed, i touched her perfect luscious lopez ass and i thought i had that shit on the bag. Next day I called her and told her about us meeting up the next day, she told me that she will confirm me on that same night. Called her twice that night, no answer, I thought fuck it, I am not calling her back again, next.

But then I thought to myself that these 3 chicks that I have fucked after the flakes, the key to it was mad persistence . I would call them and talk to them about general shit like nothing never happened and then I would try to set up a new date.

However law of probability and past events records show me that the best option after a flake is to move on to a next girl because the majority of flakes will hardly ever lead to a bang.

Have you ever fucked a chick that flaked on you? What was the key to make it happen? Is it worth to keep chasing a girl after a flake?

Messages In This Thread