rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Maher Contrasts John F. Kennedy with Ronald Reagan

Bill Maher Contrasts John F. Kennedy with Ronald Reagan

^^^The point was that that was a flyer being distributed around Dallas the day that Kennedy was assassinated and there isn't any difference between this and the Tea Party crap that's going around about Obama today (and it's not much different from the Clinton shit either). These are different branches of a tree with the same ideological roots. There was also an expensive advertisement taken out in the Dallas Morning News by several John Birch Society titans of Dallas business saying something to the effect of: "Welcome to Dallas, Mr. President, now watch your back." I'll post it if I can find it, and all of you can judge it for yourself.

After all these years, the powerful in this country have have figured out how to wage this war through surrogates, so it's much harder for people to make these connections and see this shit for what it is. But a lot of these raucous political debates in this country (lower taxes, less government, welfare queens, the deficit... oh, my! see also my post above, they were screaming about it back when Kennedy was president, but NOT ONE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT HAS BALANCED A BUDGET SINCE source *but they sure do scream about it a lot when a democrat is president* the shitty Obamacare rollout, Benghazi, Kennedy is a Catholic *horrors* Obama is a Muslim *more horrors* gay marriage, illegal immigrants are coming to take what's rightfully yours and you have to defend it, voter fraud, far too much to list here; there's so much superfluous shit to argue about) <~~~~~~all of this shit is elites running interference to distract you from paying attention to the real threats to your liberty <in the best case scenario> or turn you into sheeple who are actively voting and participating <in the worst case scenario> in the destruction of their own liberty, as well as that of their countrymen *and when I say countrymen, I include the women too, because things are getting worse for them, as surely as they are for men.*

Messages In This Thread