rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brodiaga in Indonesia

Brodiaga in Indonesia

I'm starting this thread before embarking on a 3 week adventure in Indonesia and Thailand. I'm going to blog about this trip and share my experiences.

Here is the trip plan:
-One week in Bali
-One week in Jakarta
-One week in Thailand (Starting from Bangkok)

In Bali, I've booked a hotel for the first 3 days in Kuta Beach, then will see how it goes and where else I want to stay.
Jakarta - booked an airbnb apartment near Plaza Indonesia.
Thailand/Bangkok - booked a Hotel on Sukhumvit for the first 2 days, then will decide where else to go (possibly Ko Samet).

All my reservations are pretty flexible (except for the return ticket back home), so I can play by ear and adjust this plan depending on what happens during the trip.

Some background about me:
-I'm in my early 30s, look young-ish. Average height, slim/athletic, consider myself average looking, inexperienced when it comes to game, but do pretty well in Asia.
-I am most comfortable with online game, but would like to get out of my comfort zone if I can. I pipelined on a couple of dating sites before the trip. Got some numbers (mostly in Jakarta).
-I've already been to Thailand and know my way around, but never been to Indonesia.
-I've read trip reports from guys who got dozens (or even hundreds?) of notches in Asia. This isn't going to be one of them. My goal is to have fun and enjoy the trip, not to go for a world record.

Wish me luck, guys. I'll keep you posted.

*Correction - errors*

Messages In This Thread