rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All Hell's Broken Loose on Return of Kings

All Hell's Broken Loose on Return of Kings

I'm sure a lot of you guys saw my piece on ROK titled 5 Reasons to Date a Girl With An Eating Disorder. When it hit last Wednesday, people in the comments immediately predicted a shitstorm. I figured I'd get some reaction, especially since I went after upper-middle-class white girls--who aren't accustomed to being attacked in any way--but wasn't that surprised when things remained relatively quiet. That silence held until today.

This thing's gone viral, mainly though Facebook, it seems. It took down the ROK server for a while, and has kept it running sluggishly since. Twitter is sizzling with hate tweets, outrage, and general female hysteria (and the attendant white knighting) over the whole thing. It's gotten something like 11,000 likes just today. The rage comments are piling up. I'm getting hate emails in a variety of tones, ranging from pity to rage.

[Image: attachment.jpg15466]   

Some little articles and Internet mentions are starting to pop up, but I expect more in the coming days.

I know the forum enjoys this kind of popcorn drama with the outside world, so I thought I'd share my moment of lulz and humblebrag with you all. If you go over to ROK, try not to crash the server again.

[Image: biRZgHq.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread