rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Stupid Mistake Cost Me Money with a Chick

Quote: (11-19-2013 09:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2013 10:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2013 01:06 AM)cpark Wrote:  

I asked them why she was leaving suddenly. She said she needed to return to her hotel, which was bullshit. I could tell they didnt want me to be with them. Then in her broken English she said, "Ok, you go to train." I'm like, WTF? Then I got angry. I asked for her iphone and let it fall. I said, "Sorry." As I handed it back, I let it fall again all on purpose. I then flicked my finger at her face painfully. As I left, I saw her having a hard time turning her phone back on.

This part cracks me up, I had to re-read it.

What does "I then flicked my finger at her face painfully" mean?

Did you flick her in the eye or something?

Did you make contact?

Or hurt your self flicking the air?

Were you "Throwing shit on girl"?

What's the "painfully" part refer to?

Please advise.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what "I then flicked my finger at her face painfully" means?

Is this a hipster thing?

Something Drake does?

Stop, you're killing me [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I was also wondering what the fuck that meant. I had the impression of a fingernail leaving the OP's finger like on a railgun. Now that we have the description, it really seems like something one would only do to a girl because a guy would counter with a punch.

Oh well, lessons were learned, all is good. Best of luck to cpark with future endeavours.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread