rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I fucking did it, I haven't slept since 6:30 yesterday morning, I escalated the threesome from midnight till 6am, then had to bounce to work, biggest goddamn smile on my face.

Background:

Girl 1 (G1): 22 Year old girl I met on Tinder months ago, about a 6.5, now in the rotation when I just want to get off. Brunette/Redheadish, Medium length hair, great perky tits, decent body, face is whatever.

Girl 2 (G2): 19 year old girl who Girl 1 met not to long ago but became good friends, about a 6.75 due to her nice body, nice ass, her tits were ok, her hair was feminist-ish.

Leading up:

I asked G1's schedule on Tuesday, said she was free weds and would be in my town (she lives 45 minutes away), I had plans (HB 8 tinder date, see link below) so I would hit up G1 when I was on my way home.

My tinder date went great and on the way home I planned: the time (12:30am), alcohol (I had some, the girls bought some), logistics at my house (G1 would bang me in my room, G2 would sleep in the bigger bed in another room)

My Tinder Date Before The Threesome

The arrival:

G1 grabbed some booze and headed over, I was introduced to G2 and instantly thought she was hotter than G1.

The girls walk in we're standing around the coffee table, I got alot of LMR regarding the girls taking shots with me, so they sipped on their beers.

An hour later G2 apparently wanted to get drunk and took the first 2 shots, I followed, G1 still didn't take any. We finish our tall cans and decided to walk around on an adventure. Come back in have another round of shots and another beer, the girls are VERY open about what guys they hangout with, fuck, or want to hook up with, which all revolves around a certain store they visit. I just play it cool and laugh.

This was a green light, I also noticed G1 was getting touchy with me and would also get touchy with G2, G1 would switch back and forth, eventually settling on me, suddenly the shots hit us and we realize we were pretty drunk, after a few more minutes of convo, I decide to call it a night and guide them upstairs.

The convo:

We get G2 settled into bed, G1 comes with me, I do a quick bang with her, something about her pussy makes me come fast, it's nice and tight man. G1 decides to go cuddle G2. G1 asks for some boxers that G2 could have since she's commando and doesn't want to sleep in jeans.

I can hear the girls across the hall in bed, talking about guys they wanna fuck, date, how to make some guys jealous and piss others off by saying they were lesbians or making out in front of the dudes. Another green light.

Eventually they start talking about "bi-sexual" tendencies and by this point I'm pretty sure they're just sleeping in bottoms only, since they're talking about each other one is skinny. They talk about who they would have threesomes with, then....my name comes up.

I hear G1 say, "what about Kaotic"
G2 "He's probably passed out, you think he'd be into it?"
G1 "of course he would be, it'd be totally cool if you fuck him, I wouldn't care or be jealous, it's no big deal"
G2 "yeah but idk i get kind of territorial"
-giggles-

GREEN FUCKING LIGHT

The threesome:

After hearing this, I wait a few minutes, get out of bed. Open their door and interrupt their talking with, "what the hell are you girls doing up still", G1 says, "oh you know just have my foot on G2's vag lol" I say "stfu bs!" and pull off the covers, G1 says in a low whisper "care to join us?"

I lay next to G1 and rub my dick against her ass (she likes that), G2 starts making out with G1. I end up getting both girls bottoms off and start playing with both girls tits and ass, G2 begins fingering G1 and I'm fingering G2, while I'm pulling G1's hair and biting her neck.

G2 is the aggressive of the 2 and starts working G1's vag then starts going down on her, at this point im stroking myself getting ready. G2 ends up kissing G1's tits and neck again, I grab both girls by the back of their hair and shove my dick in their face.

G1 is notorious for not sucking dick (when she just did it earlier when we banged alone) G2 ends up fingering G1 while blowing me, G2 is GREAT at it and seems to like it. I'm good to go, I grab G2 and have her go down on G1 while fucking G2 from behind. G2 has an even TIGHTER pussy than G1 has it's literally moving in and out with my dick, fucking A ! I pull out and cum, wash up, the girls are still at it.

I come back and start spanking both girls with a whip I have while they're fucking each other, the girls LOVE this, I have G2 blow me again and once again I fuck G2 while she's going down on G1. Things are getting slower, we're sober again but still going at it, I'm biting, choking, and pulling these girls hairs. My hands are mostly on G2 because she's new to me, and has a nice tiny ass. I keep banging her harder and finally I pull out of G2 and cum again.

We're all tired at this point, I realize it's fucking 6:30am, we all go to the bathroom to check out the battle scars, the girls are tore up from scratches, bite marks, and hickies. I came out unscathed thank god, I gotta see my main HB 8 tonight.

The girls get dressed, I give them hugs and laugh about what happened, they leave and here I am typing this fucking amazing story.

Conclusion:

In my head as soon as G1 said a friend (G2) was coming I knew it was on in my head and I was going to make it happen.

I got NO LMR, we all had a fun time, I even had G2 say she felt comfortable with us and felt like she was apart of something.

I'm not worried about the girls having regrets, it might be weird for G1 but they both seem cool, even possibly down to do it again, with me? Who knows, who cares.

And that my brothers, is how I got my threesome.

Pics below. NOTE: I cut out faces & legs because of identity and tattoos.
[attachment=21780]
[attachment=21781]

Messages In This Thread