rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I was wondering where to post this story. Brace yourselves, it's a long one. This happened exactly one week ago...

But before I get to the story I need to give a little background first. I've been "seeing" one girl for over a year now, let's call her Main girl. I have tried breaking up with her many times, but she keeps presenting me with offers I can't refuse. At first, she offered to bring other girls into the mix if I would just date her exclusively. And at first I agreed to that, but then over the course of few months she only set up one threesome and since I did not want to be exclusive I told her deal is off. Eventually she agreed to basically let me do whatever I want and she would still bring girls for threesomes. That I could not turn down, so I accepted.

To her credit, she did deliver a few times. Until this weekend, she has brought three girls in, though one was a lesbian and wouldn't let me bang her rather just play around with her. While the lesbian was cute, the other two were 6-6.5 range. Not objectionable by any means, just average modestly attractive white girls. I think it's fair to say though given the circumstance, a girl you would not normally parade around as your girlfriend still more than suffices to be the second girl in a threesome.

Now back to the main story. As you can imagine in this unique setup where she is trying to find girls that are bisexual and down for random threesomes, lots of girls flake or are unattractive. After several flakes this past week, Main girl set up something with a girl for Saturday night. Well Saturday comes and after texting all day, this girl says her best friend is in town but to come meet them at some bar.

We go to the bar around 11:00 p.m. and find this girl, and she is from the South, heavy accent (ya'll!), blonde, decently cute, short girl with a plump butt. Not exactly my type, but still I immediately thought to myself "a girl that is bangable and decently cute." Let's call her Blonde. Main girl and Blonde hit it off right away. An important note, both girls had been drinking for some time now when we met at the bar. I was sober.

I introduce myself to Blonde and she goes to order a drink, but first introduces us to her best friend that is visiting her from Scottsdale. To digress for a second, if someone asked me what my ideal girl would be like, and I mean down to a tee what is "ideal" for me, it would be the following: brunette, long hair, green or blue eyes, tall, young, incredibly thin, boxgap, white but slightly olive skin (think Sloan from Entourage), pink nipples that blend into the tit itself (meaning the border line where the areola and the breast itself meet is not really noticeable), zero roast beef vagina, and one of those deeper/raspy sexy voices (think Emma Stone).

Well, this friend of the Blonde was: brunette, long hair, hazel eyes, about 5'8, 23, incredibly thin, amazing boxgap, slightly olive skin and upon introducing herself, had that voice I love. Let's call her Brunette. She wasn't 100% my ideal (hazel instead of green/blue eyes, and a few tats which is not a dealbreaker but also not my preference). But we are talking something like 95% and close to 100% in the main categories. I'm a little taken aback by her looks.

So now Brunette and Main girl are hitting it off, Brunette mentions right away she's also bisexual. We somehow start talking about fake tits, and I say that I like small tits and hate fake ones. Brunette says I'd show you guys my tits right now, to which Main girl says go for it. Out come Brunette's tits, right at the bar. Small breasts, pink nipples that blend in – the aforementioned type I enjoy. Now I'm in love. Brunette goes to get a drink and Main girl can tell I'm smitten right away. She goes "you want her badly don't you." I play it off and don't respond.

We go outside to smoke a cigarette and I start talking to Brunette. She asks me what I do, I tell her lawyer and she is unexpectedly insanely impressed. Apparently it is her dream to go to law school. Why I don't know, but that is irrelevant. She tells me she got a 150 on the LSAT and asks what I got, to which I respond. She gets awestruck and starts telling me how smart I am, etc. So far, so good.

We then move onto the conversations of sex, and she tells me she has a boyfriend who happens to be a professional athlete. Not a household name, but is on the roster of a professional team nonetheless. She then says "Let me ask you a question, if I wanted to bring girls back to have threesomes, would you let me?" I say of course why not. She responds that is so cool of me, her boyfriend won't let her do it because he's afraid she will develop feelings for the girls. Then she says how sometimes she just wants to "eat pussy." I ask her if she's then hooked up with girls behind her boyfriends back, and she says yes. However, she interjects, she would never fuck a guy though because "taking dick" is a lot different. I say "I hear ya" and we finish our cigarette. Damn, there goes my chance at involving this girl in the mix I thought. We then go back to Blonde and Main girl.

When we get back there, Blonde tells Brunette that Main girl and I have booze, weed, etc. at my place, let's all go there (good job by Main girl proposing this idea). The Blonde and Brunette emphatically agree, and we decide to leave the bar. As we are walking towards the front to close out our tabs, Blonde tells the Brunette "don't try to steal my couple, I'm having sex with them tonight. You're always the one to have sex it's my turn now." Seriously, that's what she said. Brunette retorts not to worry, she has a boyfriend and won't cheat on him, she just wants to watch. Again, seriously, that was what she said. Main girl, god bless her heart, tells Brunette that's fine but you have to be naked. Brunette agrees. Meanwhile, I'm just in a bit of shock at hearing all this. Blonde exclaims "we are going to have a fuckfest!"

Now I realize and acknowledge the fact that I've done some crazy things in the past few years and have had some insane sexual experiences. But this was the first time that it was announced to me I'm going to have a "fuckfest" and moreso than that, have what I consider to be almost my ideal type of girl be naked and just watch us. I was nervous. I was scared about not performing well. Whatever, I tried to banish the thoughts from my head and just focus on getting them back to my place first. Baby steps.

We close out our tabs and not surprisingly, the bartender charges the Brunette $0 for her entire tab. Anyone who thinks female beauty does not come with advantage is delusional. Blonde asks me how much weed I have and I tell her the truth (like an idiot) that I only have a few bowls left. She says her apartment is right across the street, let's just grab some more then we will head over to my place.

Another important point – Blonde lives with a guy who she used to bang five or six years ago. This guy, the roommate, was at the bar when we met the girls and apparently overheard the fuckfest proclamation. We all go inside her apartment and the roommate is there, drunk and sees us and starts flipping out. Tells the Blonde how could she, what a slut she is, and says "just don't have a gangbang in my living room!!" [Image: lol.gif] Slams the door and now the Blonde is upset, worried he is going to hurt her Chihuahua or kick her out of the apartment. This crap goes on for like 10 minutes, Main girl tries to go calm her down, Brunette grabs the weed and eventually we all leave but not before Blonde made several claims of how she can't leave because he's upset, he is going to kick her out, etc. Disaster averted.

We get back to my place and start drinking and smoking some weed. Meanwhile I'm still nervous as hell, Blonde is going nuts worried about being kicked out of her apartment, Brunette keeps talking about how she will never get into law school. Main girl is trying to calm down the Blonde and I keep telling Brunette she will be fine just needs to study for the LSAT. Brunette asks me if it's ok to take off her top as she hates wearing clothes. Obviously I say yes, so she does. After a few more minutes, the girls all strip to their underwear. In between drinks Brunette goes down on Main girl for a few minutes, then we all chat again like it's no big deal. Blonde and Main girl start making out, and Brunette walks up to me and asks me if it's ok if she makes out with me.

To say having what I consider my ideal girl ask my permission to kiss me be an ego boost, or be something I will never forget is downplaying it. We kiss, quite passionately I may add. The girls want to smoke some cigarettes, and while I'm not supposed to in this rental apartment, the hell I was going to have them put on their clothes and go outside. So they smoke inside the apartment, making veiled attempts at blowing the smoke outside the window.

We all then go in the bedroom. Blonde and Main girl jump on the bed, and go at it. Brunette starts giving me a blow job, and I can't get hard. At all. Fuck me. Brunette and Main girl even give me a double blowjob, to no avail. I was too nervous at the whole situation. I've had threesomes before, but never a foursome. And never with a girl I find this attractive (Brunette).

The three girls then go at it, and the Blonde and Brunette are fighting over who gets to go down on the Main girl. Now my mind is all over the place, from the fact that I hated myself for my inability to perform to still being shocked at the whole situation in general as I was watching three naked girls in bed. It was completely surreal what was going on.

Brunette takes off her panties finally, and as if God was trying to throw salt in my wounds, her pussy is perfect. The type that if sex education textbooks were modeled after her vagina, society as a whole would fail to know what a labia minora is. So there it was, the last piece of the pussy puzzle in place essentially constructing my ideal woman.

"Get hard! Get hard!" I keep yelling in my mind. But nothing was working. I pictured to myself the failure of this night, having such a remarkable fantasy becoming a reality only for it to slip from my hands. I barely ever have issues. I had an issue once with the first girl I was with after breaking up with a long term girlfriend (mental), and at times if I drink a ton of alcohol (physical). Here, I was just overwhelmed to be honest.

Things go downhill pretty quickly. Blonde is pretty blunt and asks what the hell my problem is when I have three naked girls on my bed and can't get hard. Brunette is almost crying, literally saying "who doesn't get hard for me (alluding, I'm guessing, to her hotness)? I was even giving him a blowjob too!" I lie and say I did a bunch of coke and that's why I can't get it up. That appeases them, they go outside to the living room and tell Main girl to get me hard and to call them back in when we start fucking. (Trust me, the surreality of this night, these girls, and comments like that do not escape me.)

Of course, Main girl knows I haven't done coke so she thinks it's because I don't find her attractive anymore. She is giving me a blowjob to get me hard, and starts crying. I tell her desperately to stop crying, as her tears are not going to aid me into getting hard. We try for a bit and I would get hard and then have sex with her, but if we stopped I'd deflate again. What the fuck was going on! The point was not to have sex with Main girl again, so we go outside to join them.

Chit chat a bit more, they have drinks and I abstain because the last thing I need is a physical detriment to my ability to get hard. Brunette goes to pass out, but Main girl tells me not to worry she won't let her. So Main girl wakes her up and takes her into the bedroom again. Now they are going at it, and Blonde goes and joins. I try to psyche myself up and go in there a few minutes later. All the girls are on the bed in various positions.

I know my only shot at getting hard is focusing on the Brunette. Blond is going down on Main girl, Brunette is laying next to them playing with her perfect vagina. She motions me over to play with her too, and I do. I'm getting some traction now. She then sits up and whispers "rub your dick on my pussy, it will get hard." So I oblige and there it is. It was happening. Like a equivalent of a fat kid sitting down to eat his candy on Halloween night, I was ecstatic. I got hard and immediately started banging the Brunette. We go at it for whatever period of time, and the Blonde keeps reminding me not to finish as she "needs to get penetrated too."

I look at the Blonde. Then I look back at the Brunette. I have hooked up with many girls that are on the Blonde's level. The Brunette is a rare pull and given the fact that she fits my subjective ideal of the physical characteristic of a woman, and the situation I am in with this foursome, I deem it as close to a once in a lifetime opportunity as one can analogize to in a sexual manner. I make an executive decision and decide I want to finish with the Brunette, even if it comes at the cost of not being able to get it up again to bang the Blonde. I go through with my decision and pull out, rip off the condom and finish on the Brunette. Now, completely relaxed, I chuckle a bit when the Blonde starts yelling at me for finishing and not fucking her first. Oh well.

Brunette tires out and goes to sleep. We head into the kitchen, I join in a post coital cigarette and Blonde is now giving me life advice to which I'm pretending to agree with so she quiets down. Eventually we go back into the bedroom and I do end up having sex with the Blonde (and Main girl again). By now I'm dead tired, and Main girl wants to go to bed too. Blonde still wants to keep going, and finally I convince her to just take a "nap" knowing we'd all pass out until the morning. She does and passes out.

I'm next to Main girl and about to pass out, when she starts shaking. I ask her what's wrong with her, and she cops to taking a xanax a few hours earlier because she was nervous. I asked her why the hell she would do that drinking so much, and not having eaten that day, and she said she was sorry and didn't know why. My mind starts racing, thinking what if she is having an adverse reaction, should I call medical help, should I call some doctor friends at 4am? Am I going to get arrested? Before I can get too carried away in my mind she passes out. I wait up an additional 10 minutes to make sure there are regular breathing patterns and then pass out myself. Just an overreaction, all is good.

Wake up in the morning and look over at the Brunette. She is still as hot as I remembered her and looks the same in the morning. The place however is a warzone. Bras, panties, condoms, dresses and heels all over the apartment. For a moment I felt like Hugh Hefner, but that was a fleeting moment as I quickly realized I'm still just a guy who just happens to 1) dedicate a lot of time and effort into girls, and 2) more relevant to this situation, have a girl who's willing to bring other girls in, thus creating a loophole for me to experience this type of occurrence.

We get dressed and I drive the Blonde and Brunette back to their apartment. On the way Brunette calls her boyfriend and leaves him a voicemail.."Hey ___, it's ___. Just wanted to let you know I'm going to stay another night in LA and then drive back home. Love you!" No hint of remorse or regret that she just had a foursome and banged another guy (me). The same girl that told me when I first met her she would never bang a guy behind her boyfriend's back. Girls…

We drop them off and head home and I clean up the place as I was vacating that day. I'm pretty sure given how loud we were, how late we were up, and the fact the apartment smells like booze and cigs I won't allowed to stay there again. But it was worth it. I've done crazy shit but this is up there. From the highs of having three girls in one bed, including the Brunette, to the lows of not being able to initially perform, to the short-lived contemplation of needing emergency help…it was a hell of a ride. One thing I do know is I'm not risking another mental block from performing. Time to order some PEDs

Messages In This Thread