rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

F.D.A. Moves to Ban Trans Fats

F.D.A. Moves to Ban Trans Fats

I'm not a fan of government sticking its nose where it doesn't belong, but I don't see the alternative here. This is what happens when you allow nearly your entire food supply to be produced by a few giant companies.

If those companies start to cut corners to save a few bucks and basically end up poisoning people...well...oops? Their bad? That's it?

That's just not good enough. There are valid points to be made about the harmful effects of government intrusion into business, but ensuring the safety of the nation's food supply is not really one of them. That is fundamental shit that you can't fuck around with. If the government can't even prevent businesses from poisoning their fellow citizens for profit, then government truly has no purpose.

Really, more than anything else though, this is just another reason to eat real food and steer clear of processed shit as much as possible. Keep the government and big business both as far away from your health/body as possible.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread