rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mike Cernovich thread

The Mike Cernovich thread

Dude has dropped so much knowledge across every subforum on RVF.

One of his first posts on the forum was solid insight:

Quote:Quote:

The first step is to stop viewing every interaction with an attractive woman as being based on sex.

Just banter with random chicks - cute, hot, short, fat, and ugle. Don't ask for her #. Don't feel nervous. Just get used to flowing and vibing with a chick.

Eventually it'll be so natural that numbers will follow.

He drops gems all over the forum. Take his comment on this thread:

Quote:Quote:

Damn. For a game forum of "alpha males," there a lot of little dick boys posting.

Al Sharpton is a race hustler?

So what? Take that racist shit to another thread. There are plenty of race threads here where we can discuss the racial oppression we whites face by powerful blacks.

This is a thread to recognize game.

If you can't recognize the game of another man then you're a insecure and need to work on your own game rather than hate.

By the way, Vladmir Putin is a criminal and horrible person. Why don't people load up Putin threads with negative sentiment?

Silvio Berlusconi is a horrible person and a thief.

Yet I don't see Berlusconi threads loaded up with negative sentiment. The most racist blog in the manosphere sucks Berlusconi's dick whenever possible.

But when a black man comes up (and, yes, Sharpton is a horrible person), suddenly no one can recognize his game.

You don't think that reveals some massive insecurities?

Maybe some of you have little dicks and live in fear that your women are going to leave you for the Big Black Cock?

I'm not sure what the problem is, but there clearly is a problem when people can't recognize a black man's game where as people can't help themselves from sucking "white" Russian and Italian cock.

Please, post your favorite posts by MikeCF here. I tried to search his forum history but couldn't find his posts I really like.

Also, if you don't already, follow his blog already!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread