rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Long Live the Manosphere

Long Live the Manosphere

I'm going to drop a little anecdote here about some conversations I've had with a girl at work, let's call her Amy. She works in the lobby, so when it's bored I go out there and flirt with the front desk girls and talk shit. I'm generally quite careful with what I say but I'd say I maintain myself in a fairly alpha position at work, and I get away with a lot. I say shit on a daily basis that could get me fired in a heartbeat but I'm careful about not going too far over the line.

I'm going to call these the "clash of the pills", where this particular girl blurts out some blue-pill bullshit and I interject to reframe it.

Clash#1: One of our regular guests checks out at the front desk. I'm friendly with the guy and when he sees me we shoot the shit, shake hands, and he's off.

Amy says to me, and this is verbatim, "Don't tell me you're associated with that man in any way?"
"Ed? He's one of our best customers."
"That man is a pervert"
"What makes you say that?"
"Every time he walks by he hits on me."
"So let me get this straight. This guy, who is French, good looking, wealthy, and well connected, finds you attractive and you're complaining? There are many girls that would happily trade places with you."
"Yeah but he's just so open about it."
"That's because he's a dominant male. He doesn't have time for the bullshit games that American girls like to play."

Fast forward several months, she's super friendly with him now. It's almost like she needed that voice of reason to push all of her progressive hamster-speak out of her undersized cranial space.

Clash #2: This girl Amy has made it very clear that she's attracted to me and one of our security guys, another tall white guy. At one point me and him were joking about her having a fetish for tall white guys and she basically admitted that yes, she'd happily fuck either one of us, just puts it out in the open like that. This girl lives with her bf btw.

Well about a week ago she got her hair styled, it's always been super short, like this short:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz4xOZuDnt2XPrFB927cX...vXqRNQp9Xv]

It's annoyingly short. So anyway she goes out and gets it styled and colored some crazy neon color. She comes up to me in the kitchen and asks if I like it, I tell her, "Look, you shouldn't ask me my opinion on anything. I'm the most brutally honest person you'll ever meet."

She says, "It's okay! What do you think?"
"I think all women look better with long hair. The longer, the better."

She looks shocked and storms off. I figured I'd better do some damage control so I go up to the front desk 10 minutes later and say,
"Hey Amy, you asked me my opinion and I gave it to you."
"I know I know. That was really stupid of me to do."
"Yeah it was. You shouldn't care about other people's opinions."

Meanwhile the other girls up there are scowling at me like I'm a piece of shit and saying, "He's so wrong, you look soooo good with your hair like that." And I speak up, saying, "I'd be willing to bet that all of you girls have preferences in men, preferences that are dealbreakers or dealmakers. Correct?" They see where I'm going with this and say, "That's different." Me: "Of course it is, because men are hardwired to deal with rejection better than women. It's our job to approach and we either screw the pooch or go home with our dick in our hands. You on the other hand, it's your job to sit and look pretty and either accept or reject a man's advance. Therefor you're not hardwired to deal with rejection, so you shouldn't go out seeking it. You don't have the emotional fortitude." They all look at me, completely shocked, and half of me is thinking, "Shit, that was it. Over the line. Better start looking on craigslist."

Amy comes up to me and says, "You know, you're right. I was looking for validation from you." I told her it's cool and enjoy the rest of her day.

Well, if you're still with me at this point, I have this to report: Last night for our halloween party, Amy came in with hair extensions. And asked for my phone number.

Draw your own conclusions gentlemen.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread