rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

East Asians are bangable; adapt your game

East Asians are bangable; adapt your game

Cyclone, def don't do nice guy mode. What I mean is a huge part of my game is being an ass, and being arrogant. It fits with my personality, its fun, and I like the results. But here, in Korea, I was not doing to well with the Korean girls. Westerners are super easy but I could have stayed in CA for that. So it took me some time but I have had way better results by just dialing back a bit. Dreambig is right that the teasing goes a very long way, but don't over due the arrogance. A really good balance is to portray a sort of bad boy image by not conforming to social norms, and here in Asia there are a ton, but to also not put down the chicks very hard.

I have started my 8th month here and will be here at least another 4 months, but I think I might try to bounce when my contract is up. I want to get back to somewhere that is not so closed and more relaxed culturally.

Messages In This Thread