rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

Which Watch Gets It Wet?

I was talking to a good friend of mine about watches. He's a little older, ~32, and meets girls sometimes at dinners in people's homes, where the attire is suit and tie, more or less. He says the girls he meets really notice the fact that he's wearing a nice watch, which he bought for $5,000. I was surprised that it made a difference with girls, but he was sure of it - and he's not a showy guy.

Does anyone have any experience or insight to contribute?

I just got a Patek Phillipe replica, pictured below. The Chinese replicas are insanely good. You'd have to be an expert to know that it's fake - except for the implausibility of a 22 year old wearing a $20,000 watch. The strap sucks, but I will probably buy a nice alligator replacement for $50-100. The watch itself cost ~$50 plus $20 in shipping (which can be defrayed over multiple items). If you want more info on ordering replicas, ask, but don't order off the web until you do some research, or you'll get scammed. The first is a photo of what I actually got, and the others are from the internet listing. The watch has a mechanical movement, i.e. manual self-winding.

[Image: 4cc53316137ea.jpg]
[Image: 861fa47e41a742cbc4a06049c72a1d6b.jpg]
[Image: fe3fd9ceb523db009992369528777fb7.jpg]

It's one of my favorite watches, but I figure something less understated would be more effective.

Standard disclaimer: Don't get started about money vs game.

Messages In This Thread